While your Workbench administrator can set up your account, only you can activate it. When your account is ready, Workbench will send you an activation invite. Remember: Invitations expire, so don't delay!
Before you start
- Install Google Authenticator on your smartphone or other portable device with a built-in camera.
Activate your Workbench account
To activate a Workbench account, take these steps:
- Check your email for an activation invite from Workbench. If you didn't receive the invite, or it expired, contact your Workbench administrator.
- Open your invite and click Set Up My Account.
- Create a Password by following the on-screen instructions, then click Next. Note: Your email address is your Workbench username.
- Verify your account by following the on-screen instructions, then click Next.
- If you see this message, activation failed. Contact your Workbench administrator and start over at Step 1.
- If you see this message, activation was successful. The Workbench login screen appears momentarily.
- Log into Workbench using your email address and the password you just created.
- Workbench appears. Note: The screen you see on login depends upon your user profile settings. Alert analysis dashboard (shown below) is the default screen.